When a parent trusts me with their child, I want them to know my goal is their child’s safety, comfort and providing the best patient experience possible.
Stephanie L. Davidson, D.O.
I’ve been practicing in the Las Vegas area since 2000. I specialize in Pediatric Cardiac and General Pediatric Anesthesia. My practice also consists of adult anesthesia for general surgical, orthopedic, neurosurgery, and adult cardiac procedures.
Areas of Clinical Interest
I enjoy traveling to other countries to provide pediatric anesthesia in underserved areas. The experience is always an amazing, and life-changing, not only for the patients, but for me. It’s a pure form of medicine delivery for those that otherwise might not receive care.
- Medical School; College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- Internship; Maricopa Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
- Anesthesiology; University of California - Davis
- Pediatric Fellowship; Denver Children’s Hospital 1999-2000
- American Board of Anesthesiology