It is a privilege to provide safe and compassionate perioperative care for my patients.
Francis Salinas, M.D.
I am board-certified anesthesiologist and internist with an interest and specialized training in regional anesthesia, acute pain medicine, perioperative transesophageal echocardiography, and point of care sonography. My practice has evolved from many years of teaching and clinical research to now happily providing direct one-on-one patient care. My goal is to provide expert, compassionate, and evidence-based perioperative to my surgical patients. I absolutely love the specialty of anesthesiology and remain academically active by continuing to serve as a board examiner for the American Board of Anesthesiology.
I have lived in Seattle since 1992. I have a beautiful wife (who happens to be a great nurse) and three teenage children. I stay physically and mentally active (and flexible) by practicing power vinyasa yoga as often as I can.
- Moore-Bridenbaugh Clinical Research Fellowship in Regional Anesthesia (2001-2002) Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Anesthesiology, (1998-2001) Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Internal Medicine (1995-1995) Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, MD (1988-1992) Peoria, IL
- Anesthesiology 2002; maintenance of certification 2012
- Comprehensive Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography 2001; maintenance of certification 2011
- Internal Medicine 1995