Kunal Gangopadhyay, M.D., FRCS
I am an anesthesiologist who focuses on managing patients above 4 years undergoing surgical or other interventional procedures. I have specific interest in obstetric, regional and outpatient anesthesia. Before switching to anesthesia I was an Ear Nose Throat Head & Neck surgeon specialized in Laryngology and Voice disorders. I have lived and worked in three continents. I like to travel all over the US and rest of the world. I enjoy spending time with my wife and children.
Areas of clinical interest
I am interested in the management of difficult airway.
- MBBS (equivalent to MD), Calcutta Medical College, Calcutta, India, 1985.
- MS (Master of Surgery) in Otolaryngology, PostGraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh, India 1988.
- Diplomate of National Board in Otolaryngology, New Delhi, India, 1989
- FRCS (Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons) in Otolaryngology, Edinburgh, UK, 1992
- Laryngology Fellowship, University of Washington, Seattle, 2002-2003
- Internal Medicine Residency, University of Washington, Seattle, 2004-2005
- Anesthesiology Residency, University of Washington, Seattle, 2005-2008.
- Board Certification in Anesthesiology, 2009